Here are the basic, most widely used models that I use as an instructional or eLearning designer.
- ADDIE model
- Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Dick and Carey Model
- Gagne’s Nine Events of Instructions
- Gerlach and Ely design model
- John Keller’s ARCS model
- Kemp’s 9 Key Elements
- Knirk and Gustafson design model
- Merrill’s Component Display Theory
- Merrill’s Principles of Instruction
- Rapid Instructional Design
- Reigeluth’s Elaboration Theory
- van Merriënboer’s 4C/ID Model
Some other models for creating learning processes are:
- Agile Learning Development
- Design Methodologies: Instructional, Thinking, Agile, System, or X Problem?
- Instructional Design Framework
- An Instructional Design Model
- Templates for Instructional Design
In all of these, I acknowledge their structure in order to plan my training(s).